A famous chain of country athletic clubs, LifeTime Fitness is surely loved by many. But there is a certain majority as well who do not like its services or aren’t satisfied enough. If you are one of such members and want to cancel your LifeTime Fitness membership, you can follow this guide to know how.
What is LifeTime Fitness?
It is a chain of health clubs around the US and Canada with athletic resort destinations. 1992 was the year when the first branch of LifeTime Fitness club was launched and now it has more than 150 branches. It provides quality fitness services.
How to Cancel the LifeTime Fitness Membership?
Canceling membership in any fitness club isn’t an easy process but it can be done in various ways. LifeTime Fitness allows you to cancel your membership via phone, in person, or via certified mail.
How to Cancel a LifeTime Fitness Membership on Phone?
You can cancel your membership plan via calling the customer care number of LifeTime Fitness. Here’s how:
- Step 1: Call on the LifeTime Fitness customer care number i.e., 1-877-583-6818.
- Step 2: Ask the representative about the cancellation process and tell him/her to cancel your membership.
- Step 3: You’ll be required to provide all the necessary details and wait for confirmation.
- Step 4: Your membership will be canceled following the notice period of 30 days.
How to Cancel a LifeTime Fitness Membership in Person?
If you are close by to your fitness club and would like to cancel your membership in person, you need to follow these steps.
- Step 1: Visit your home club and go to the management desk or customer representatives.
- Step 2: Tell them that you would like to cancel your membership plan and give the tentative date for it as well.
- Step 3: They’ll ask for your membership details. Provide them with those details and if you are obliged to fulfill any terms or conditions, they’ll let you know.
- Step 4: Fulfill those terms and your cancellation process will begin. You’ll be notified in a few days.
How to Cancel LifeTime Fitness Membership via Mail?
A signed letter can also help you get your membership canceled at LifeTime Fitness. Follow the below-mentioned steps to know how.
- Step 1: You need to draft a letter addressing the authorities of LifeTime Fitness. You need to address the manager of your home club.
- Step 2: Write a letter stating your reason for cancellation and provide all the necessary details they’ve mentioned on their website. This information includes your full name, address, billing details, membership details, and contact details.
- Step 3: Sign the letter to make it official and post it to your home club of LifeTime Fitness address.
- Step 4: They’ll let you know if you have any remaining dues which you need to clear before canceling your membership.
- Step 5: After clearing those dues, your membership cancellation process will begin. You’ll be notified via mail or if you choose to get the confirmation via email you can ask for it as well.
How Much Does it Cost to Cancel the LifeTime Fitness Membership?
The most common question that pops up in everyone’s mind while canceling their membership to any service is the cost they have to pay. So, is there any cost to canceling the LifeTime Fitness membership? Well, technically No. Because there aren’t any hidden charges but you only have to pay the remaining dues if you cancel the membership in between the contract period. If you cancel after completion of the contract period and have paid in advance, you will receive a refund of the dues for the remaining days or months.
Whether you cancel your membership at LifeTime Fitness via phone, in person, or via certified mail; make sure you have all the necessary detail and know the type of contract you’ve signed with your fitness club. It will help you calculate your remaining dues and will also let you know if you need to serve the notice period before the cancellation or not. And if you aren’t able to interpret your contract, you can always take the help of the customer care representative of LifeTime Fitness.
I look up to fitness as a lifestyle and love to pen down about it. I have 2 years of experience in content writing and I am here to share my research and knowledge on health and fitness.